Flooding during major storm events has long been a problem in the Broadway/Lomas Boulevard area as well as the historic Martineztown neighborhood. This project, which has been in the design stages for a number of years, will address flooding concerns through:
- A new, modern pump station
- A new, larger stormwater detention pond
There will also be neighborhood improvements including:
- New sidewalks and ADA ramps
- New water and sanitary sewer lines
- Attractive perimeter walls around the pump station to add to the neighborhood’s history and character
Construction on this $17 million project is expected to begin in October 2020 and last about 15 months, with completion scheduled in late 2021.
Yes! I want to receive construction updates on the Marble-Arno Stormwater Pump Station and Detention Pond Project!
*All fields are required.
Project No. 5958.92